Who spoke at this year's QCMerge? Tell me!
We pulled the smartest folks from all areas of the web: design, development, marketing and social media.
If you were too busy checking out the awesome exhibits at the CAC, or wanted to be in two workshops at once, then you'll want to check out the archived talks of 2012's QCMerge below.
- Jen MyersWeb/Interface Designer Relevance
- Sarah HatterFounderCoSupport
- Rob McDonaldAttorneyTaft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- LB DenkerAnthropologist of Developer CultureEtsy
- Marty BoyerChief Product OfficerPossible Worldwide
- Ben CurrenCTO/Co-FounderOutright
- Sara MorganFounderTailored
- Alex HillmanFounderIndyHall
- Usability Testing Joe Fiorini Leandog Software
- Secrets of Innovative Product Development Teams Rob Keefer Pomiet
- Beautiful Front End Code Chris Nelson Gaslight Software
- Responsive Design Ryan Merrill & Bobby Uhlenbrock Ample Slides
- I Am Designer and so Can You Justine Arreche Artisan
- Keeping Your App's Email out of the SPAM Folder Elmer Thomas SendGrid
Interested in QCMerge 2013? Great. Sign-up below to keep informed about our plans for next year.
Where is it?
One of the reasons we put QCM together was to showcase our favorite city, so of course we're hosting in an amazing venue downtown. The Contemporary Arts Center has awesome architecture, is full of great exhibits (did we mention that's included in your ticket?) and a crazy 45° staircase!
We've booked the venue for Thursday and Friday, so we're working on a great event for Thursday night with some familiar faces from around the city. That's included, too.
Wait. A Reds Game, too?!
How 'bout that local sports team, eh?
We've lined up some great sponsors! So great that we were able to treat all of you attendees to a ball game Friday night after the event! We've booked the party deck behind first base at the Great American Ball Park for the Reds vs. Nationals game! Come and hang out with everyone, drink a beer or two and eat some Skyline Cheese Coneys.
Who should I thank for this massive awesomness?
We couldn't have done it without these folks, so make sure you tell them how awesome they are!
Interested in sponsoring us? Send an email to email@example.com!